Set up Zoom for Courses with Multiple Course Codes
Starting from the academic year 2021-2022, the colleges began submitting requests to the IT helpdesk to merge courses with multiple course codes that are taught at the same time by the same lecturer.
In case you have a course that are still unmerged, please follow the steps outlined below to set up Zoom class for courses with multiple course codes:
- In the course where you have already created an online class, click on Zoom and then click on the specific session.
- Click on Copy the Invitation.
- Click on Copy meeting invitation.
- Go to the course where you would like to paste the meeting link.
- Click on Add activity/resource.
- Choose URL, and click on the Add button.
- In the Name field enter the topic in the same format as the below screenshot, and then add the course CRN in the description field.
- Paste the copied details in the Description field.
- Copy the link available in the Description to the External URL field.
- Click on the Display description on course page.
- Click on Save and return to course.