- Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for Bachelor’s Programs
- UAE Secondary School Certificate or equivalent (Science Major for admission to programs in Information Technology/Networking and Security, Information Technology/Databases and Web Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Multimedia & Web Development and any branch of the Information Systems program.
- For admission to the Information Technology, Computer Engineering and Multimedia & Web Development programs, a minimum high school average of 70% is required.
- For admission to the Computer Science program, a minimum high school average of 60% (Science Major) is required.
- For admission to the Information Systems program, a minimum high school average of 60% (Science Major) or 65% (Arts Major) is required.
Admission Requirements for Master’s Program
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or a related computing discipline earned from an accredited institution, with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 550, IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent in a standardized test approved by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Two letters of recommendation from appropriate academic referees.
- Probationary admission is also considered.